Designed for home stoves or restaurant kitchens, this sauce pan is a versatile addition to your cookware collection. Whether it be one-pot meals or sauce preparation, ManPans sauce pan design utilizes a flat bottom for maximum heat conduction and coverage. The rounded bottom sides allow easy stiring without liquids catching in the corners. The cool grip handle not only keeps the heat in the pan, but is oven safe for heating and broiling.
Care and Use
Before First Use:
- Remove all labels and wash in warm, soapy water with nonabrasive sponge or cloth to remove any manufacturing residue on new cookware. Rinse and dry.
- Washing in an automated dishwasher with caustic soaps will degrade the stick resistant surface. We highly recommend hand washing your pans for the longest life.
- No pre-seasoning is necessary. Wipe the inside with a small amount of oil (canola oil preferred) before first use. Remove any excess with a paper towel. Do not heat without food in the pan over 300° F.
Using your Cookware:
Performance cookware cooks hotter and faster than normal, saving time and energy.
- ManPans are safe up to 700° F. Never heat an empty pan to this temperature.
- Use a lower heat setting than you normally would. Our pans cook hot so experiment to find the right heat settings on your stove.
- Minimal oiling may be necessary. However, each recipe has specific requirements for desired results. A small amount of FOOD-LUBE or canola oil brushed on or sprayed on helps avoid sticking. If your recipe calls for olive oil or butter, brush the canola oil on the pan first and then apply the flavor oil to the food.
- Metal utensil safe. Although nylon, bamboo or wood utensils are best, metal whisks, spatulas and other non-sharp metal utensils may be used without damage.
- Do not use sharp instruments or appliances such as electric mixers to cut or chop against the pan. Immersion blenders can be used.
- Safe for oven and broiler use. Handles will become hot in oven so use pot holders when handling. Oven safe to 700° F.
- Glass Lids are oven safe to 400° F. Handle top sometimes gets loose with first use and is easily tightened with a Phillips screw driver.
For the longest life possible, we recommend hand washing only, avoiding the caustic chemicals present in dishwashers.
- Normal soiling: Hand wash in warm, soapy water with nonabrasive sponge or cloth.
- For slight sticking: Soak in hot soapy water for 15 to 30 minutes and scour with a brush or Scotch-Bright or other non-metallic pad.
- For deeper cleaning and to remove stains: Soak in hot soapy water for 10 minutes. Pour out water and rinse. Prepare a paste of 3 parts baking soda to 1 part water and apply to surface of pan with a Scotch-Brite or other non-metallic cleaning pad. Rub vigorously! Wash off excess paste and dry.
- Prior to next use: Wipe inside with a small amount of oil (canola oil preferred).”
“My family’s good name stands behind the quality of every one of our products and I want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. I will repair or replace any piece of ManPans cookware that is found to be defective in materials or workmanship for as long as you own it.”*
Food sticking to the pan is not a covered by the Warranty. If through use and or abuse the coating fails to release after applying oil, you may return it for recoating for $12.95 plus shipping and handling cost.
30 Day Unconditional Guarantee*
“I believe that these are the best pans you can buy and that they can last for a lifetime of great cooking. If after 30 days you do not agree, for any reason, I will buy them back.”
John L. Crow
Founder, President, Senior Engineer: ManPans
* Under normal home use and following care & use instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are part of normal use.