A Big Thanks to Our Community! September 24 2015
It's been a great year in Missoula so far! We are seeing both a larger quantity, and wider range of Montana Made products than we can remember. However, more than just local product comes through our doors.
This year alone we have had the privilege of meeting an abundance of locals with both big dreams, and kind hearts. We want to thank those who have approached us about becoming a part of both their organizations, and their lives.
Thank you for allowing us to be part of:
- Festival Of The Dead 2015 at Zootown Arts Community Center
- The Poverello Center
- Courtney Cathers of International Student Volunteers (ISV) - Vegetation Restoration in New Zealand
- Connecting People With Nature of the Montana Natural History Center
- Montana State Literacy Conference of the Montana State Reading Council
- CASA of Missoula's Appreciation Event by CASA of Missoula
- Women's Voice For The Earth
- Love Fest 2015 at The University of Montana Campus
- 7th Annual Canine Classic by The Humane Society of Western Montana
- The BIG Event Annual Fundraiser of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Missoula
- Bark For Life of Missoula of American Cancer Society (BFL)
- "Puttin' On The Green" Charity Golf Tournament of Providence Health Center
- Spontaneous Construction Building Contest 2015 by Home Resource
- Downtown Texas Hold'Em Poker Tournament of Missoula Downtown Foundation
- Spirit of Excellence: A Celebration of Achievement by Soroptimist Missoula
- Missoula Tweed Ride by Free Cycles Community Bike Shop
- Zootown Fringe Festival 2015
- Brains & Brawn of Headwaters Dance Co.
- Last, to all those other individuals who allowed us to share their journey!